Screen Printing v's Digital Printing
What is better, Screen Printing or Digital Printing?
The screen printers say screen printing, the digital printers say digital. We do both and it really depends on the circumstances and cost effectiveness of the project. Both styles of printing produce high quality results, but must be suited to your requirements and budget.
Digital printing has made great advancements in quailty and cost over the past 5-10 years. Vivid full colour printing, that is close to brochure quality. Medium to long term lifespan which can be increased with lamination.
- Excellent for full colour
- Generally good for up to 3 years and more depending on exposure to weather. (Can be laminated to increase lifespan)
- Good for short-medium runs but becomes costly on larger runs of smaller products.
- Variety of media - Vinyl banners, adhesive stickers etc..
Screen Printing offers
a long lasting, reliable
finish, that is
inexpensive on larger runs. Ink systems and printing technologies have been finely tuned to a produce high quality and reliable results that offer excellent lifespan.
- Excellent for up to 4 colours
- Highly durable due to ink quality and application.
- 3 years depending on exposure to weather. (Can be laminated to increase lifespan)
- Good for longer runs but becomes expensive on smaller runs.
- Variety of media - Adhesive Stickers, Coreflutes, Clothing/Workwear and
Please contact us for enquiries on both screen and digital printing.